Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A progress picture: one year later

Last February, I spent the weekend in the mountains with the guy I was dating. Most of the pictures from that weekend are lost to me now, as they were mostly on his phone, but this close up of my face (left) really is one that I keep looking back at. My lips are smiling but my eyes are not, but look how dull my skin is, and my face is so bloated. You can't see, but I'm wearing a size XXL top and a size 18 jeans. The picture on the right was taken after my workout today- not retouched or instagrammed. This is all me, not even any makeup besides chapstick- so much brighter, don't you think? Not to mention it looks like I've lost about 15 lbs from my face alone.


I love looking at pictures like this and remembering how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment