Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weekend news

So for starters, my weigh in on Saturday was NOT good news. I stayed the same. No loss, no gain. It could be worse, I know. On my sister's advice, I re-read my blog entry from Friday about how confident I was that if my weight didn't change it was for some silly reason. The reason was this:


Sushi dinner with a friend on Friday night. The cruel irony was that I rarely use soy sauce, but for some reason it just sounded so good that time...I tried to keep it to a minimum but after the sodium + wine bolus, there was no hope for the scale. I shook it off. Better luck next time. 

I spent the rest of the weekend with my family. I feel like I've gotten to spend a ton of time with my parents this winter and I'm super thankful for that. I know they really come just to see the grandsons, but I'm glad I get to be a part of it too. :) 

Tomorrow is a day off and I have big plans. A run, a yoga class, clean up my mother f'n pigsty of a bedroom, aaaaaand get a haircut. Right now I have this super weird long mop that hasn't been cut since October [real time photo taken just this minute]:
I'm hoping I can keep the length, lose the split ends, and maybe come away with an actual style...too much to ask, do you think? After pictures tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment