Friday, March 22, 2013

Plans

This evening I decided that I needed to STFU with my birthday whining and just make it special for ME, so I bought a plane ticket to New York. A relatively spontaneous act + an awesome city + a very special friend seems like a perfect way to ring in my third decade of life. I cannot wait to celebrate like it's 2005 and we still look like this:



More big news: today I ran and walked 8 miles. It was so cool the finish the sixth mile and realize that every single step was a personal distance record. By the end I was totally spent but it was so worth it. I remember when running 90 seconds was hard. It wasn't so long ago. Finisher face:



Another reason why my friends are hilarious and keep me going in life...moments after yesterday's post went up, I got this special text from Shanna, who never fails to crack me up and always knows which buttons to push:


I just feel great today. I just feel great. 






No comments:

Post a Comment